THE BEST OF 2018

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Holla gang. so this time, i just wanna share the best things that happen to me during 2018. well, there's nothing much but it means a lot to me. i really love every moment I've spent with the people in 2018. Some of them made me cry, some of them made me smile. Some of them gave me an advice, some of them tested me with harsh words. whatever it is, there must be a reason. 

2018 start with happiness. early last year i spent my semester break with my beloved friends. on JANUARY, which is during semester break, we went to Langkawi for a short vacay with Yan and her cousin. they stayed at my house for 3 days. i also brought them to my secondary school and my mum's workplace. we did spent time with a lot of craziness and fun. i will never ever forget the moment we spent together.

gambo waktu kami dekat makam mahsuri weyhh. bestnyaaaa. rindu nak pi sana walaupun rumah aku dekat jaa. (tiba2 melayu)

APRIL. its was a tough semester for us. all of us were dying doing our assignment in a short time. the memory that i embrace so much during this month was when we made a photo shoot for our class event. that was the first time all of us took a pic in REMBAU together. hahhaa.

girls only. acah-acah dua lipa la. hahahha. waktu ni lagu dua liap tengah hit. 

hero remaja. weeewittt. semua acahh jaaa. penat la aku layan gang nih. tapi serious aku cakap, aku harap dapat future husband yang perangai macam gang laki kelas aku. kalau boleh x mau la dengan gang ni. sbb aku anggap depa ni macam abg2 dengan ayah2 aku. 

nampak sikit kan? tapi dlam kelas, perghh, jangan tanya awat bangunan masscomm tu macam nak runtuh. budak2 masscomm, walaupun dalam kelas ada 2 orang, dah cukup nak buat satu bangunan tu gegar. hahahhaha.

AUGUST. for the first time, i went to sunway lagoon with 3 crazy girls. i really had fun. we even made pijama party at my aunt house. i really felt like a teenagers. hahha. the most important part is, me and sumaiyah achieved our mission, we want to go to sunway lagoon. 

best day ever..... THANKS NOREIN N FATIN. ALSO SUMAIYAH. 

SEPTEMBER. maigaddd. september was the epic month for me in 2018. hahahaha. we held the first event under peers club, A DAY WITH PEERS. heeee. this is where i found all my beloved lil brother and lil sis. i even had a crush with two boys. the first junior was in my group. he was soooooooo cute and smart. he look like an artist. a singer. hahaha. that moment, i didnt imagine that we will be close friends. i thought that i will never get chance to talk to him again. but things went the other way. alhamdulillah, we were so close untill now. and yes, he is sooooo kind and he knows how to treat other very well. well, other than that, i found my kpop friends, anime, and others. i really love september. 

TEA GANG. hahaha. ni la gang gossip aku kat rembau. mesti hampa x tau nak beza yang mana senior, yang mana junior kan... kami semua sebaya. hahaha. 
OCTOBER. we had a dinner with peers seremban. huhu. other than that, we also organised an event with maahad tahfiz. it was soooooo exciting. we did learnt something from both event. i admit that my event was quiet dumb but alhamdulillah, we had fun. at least we created a memory to be remembered. 

separuh dari rombongan. yang lain ada kat dalam. tengah main game. ada jugak yang tengah tidoq dekat bilik tamu. hahha. cuaca mendung, best tidoq weyhh. 

DINNER. tema costume. kami ja weyh yang semangat. gang seremban pakai biasa ja. hahaha. x pa la, kami kan tetamu, so x pa la kalau nak berleihan. heeee. serious semua handsome2 and cantik2 malam tu. suka gilaaaaa.
NOVEMBER. #KTN. kenapa tak nak, the title of our documentary. i cant believe that we actually make it. and, we do got a positive feedback from our batchmate. November, it took us one week for shooting. Norein and Sumaiyah took about 2 weeks to edit the video. i do make a good choice to join their group. i dont know why, but everything that happen during shooting were actually the moment where i had fun. we do fight, but, i love the way we fight. i love how we being sarcastic towards each other. maigad, something got into my eyes, i feel like crying right now. 

our main actor for the opening.

i love this pic. suuuuperrr dupeer smart. 
DECEMBER. well. this is the end. hemm. it was the last time i spent with all of the person that made me happy during my diploma. i admit it, that i cried a lot during our last class. coincidentally, our first class and last class was at the same place and situation. in a computer lab and with a woman lecturer. i love them sooo much. i dont know what to say. but they taught me a lot. they look after me. they made me cry, laugh, anxious, worried, and everything. i am nothing without them. 

memang tak reti nak behave k. harap maaf. 

mata semua bengkak. kami semua nangis tau. serious sebak. nak taip ni pon aku rasa macam nak nangis. KUAT JIAH. U CAN DO THIS. 
WELL, that is how my 2018 end. bye. have a good day. 
#dahSebak. tak boleh nak continue tulis. miss them so damn much. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts