BEST FRIEND EVER!!!!

Monday, May 18, 2020

This picture had a sentimental value. And of course it is related with the content.
HEYYOOOOO, Assalamualaikum. So today im going to share something that, it really change my life. The one that help me a lot, without me, myself, realize it. I just figure it out as Im getting to know him more and something happen to me recently. Sooo lets dive in~~~~~

I knew him from KRESMA. We were in the same group during BROCK 14. If you read my previous post title BROCK 14, maybe you can guess who it is. We knew from that event, however, we were like strangers until the end of 2019, we participated in the same climb competition, RAGAS 2019. I went to the event with other group but went back with him and my master. I was soooooo awkward at first as Im the only girl and Im not that close with both of them, but eventually minutes later we already create a bond. HAHAHAHHAA. We talked about a lot of things, especially of course related to climb things and then move to personal topic, but in a fun way. haha. that is when I get to know both of them deeper. 

It was the moment that I'll cherish. Never knew i will meet my buddyz at that time. on our way back, suddenly we had change the plan, both car pointing to hot air balloons festival something like that. Then all of us hanging out there, chit chat bout a lot of things, then suddenly, while I was laughing, he asked, 
"Jiah, kau ok ke tak?"
I was so shocked when he asked that. I asked him back, why he said like that, and I continue laughing.  But at the same time, that question really hit me. So hard. I wish to cry that moment, but no, it will make the fun environment turn into awkward. Then he replied,
"Takdela, aku tengok kau ni gelak jeee, Selalunya orang yang gelak banyak ni, ada masalah."
OH MY GOD! I was super duper shocked when he said that. He barely know me. We just managed to become comfortable towards each other not more than 24 hours. But he can say something that even my close friend, that knew me for over a year, never say that to me and they didn't even know bout that. I still remember that moment until now. Because it something that soooo unsual and special. 
Then I said to him, that I'm okay and thank you for asking. hahaha. Then he said that never keep it to myself, find someone that I trust and share with them. Its not good to keep my problem on my own. And he said, repeatedly,
"Jiah.... Jangan gelak banyak sangat, nanti nangis."
What did I do to deserve him as my friend. His questions and advises literally pounding me as we went back to campus. I keep thinking what he said. And guess what, starting from that moment, that night, we became friend/buddyz/kawan merapu ANDDDDD tea-partner.

He continually gave me advice and always support me when Im in trouble and help me to overcome it. He always there when Im in need and will sincerely help me, giving honest comment and opinion. Im sooo thankful to know him. He is a good friend of mine.

Some people thought that we have something special, ho yeah, we called ourselves as tea-partner. HAHAHAHA. There's still a lot of things that both of us want to achieve. We're more like SIBLING. Supporting each other interest. So don't make any assumption okayzzzz. HAHAHAHA.

So yeah. that's it. Just wanna share a story bout him. He had a key to all my secrets. So if any of you want to decimate my life, go find him and use that key to destroy me. HAHAHAHAHHAA. Don't you dare to do so. It's not good okayyyy. Im just kidding. 

Okay then, until we meet again. Bye. Salam 10 Ramadhan Terakhir.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts