HANDKERCHIEF HILL- hahahahahha

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Well hello my future self. I mainly create this blog for my future self, as i don't have any followers on my blog. Reading my old post its like riding in a cloud 9, priceless feeling that i will never get it form anywhere else. Well coming back to the main point of this post, in 2019 i guess, right before this COVID-19 cases proliferate, for the last time, I had a date with nature, accompanied by 3 hilarious person. It was actually a last minute plan, me and Zoro want to go to lake nearby to play Kayak, initially. But we need to ask for permission from our president to use the Kayak first. The moment I contact our president, that's when our plan change. Well it's actually a good change. He asked us whether we want to go for hiking, hell yeahhh!!! hahahahaha. I straight away contact Zoro and told her about our presidents idea, and she said yes. Last minute plan, that time it's already past 5.30pm, we stepped on the pedal and drove to our destination. We rushed to the peak because we want catch sunset scenery, and we made it. It was so beautiful, I'm mesmerized with how beautiful the nature is. I can still remember the view, wind and the sound of birds chirping. What a nice memories before pandemic and quarantine came into our life. Thank you guys. It's been almost 3 years since the last time we met. Looking forward in 2022 to meet all of you. BRB, need to grab a box of tissue~~
 
Last memory with them before pandemic.
 
How weird and quirky we are.

My first time hiking using a sandal.

All three of them trying to portray the name of the hill.

CANDID TIME!
 
 
Smile and laugh while you can.

Me in silhouette.

Random nature view.


On our way back. Starving face!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Trying to foresee my future.
Okay that's all for this post. Bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts