MY FIRST TIME...

Sunday, October 04, 2020

In this post, I would like to share anything that I did for the first time. The first time I went to cinema, first time I went to watch a movie with a guy in the group, first time I went to karaoke, first time I went to Starbucks, and more. Some people might thought how useless this post is, but to me, personally, I really embrace and appreciate these moments with the person in it. 

random pic of me and my sister. Cuteness overload <3

1. The first time I went to karaoke. (2013)

I used to stay in the hostel during my secondary school. Through that time, I admit that I learned a lot of new things, most of them are the spike that build who am I today. I went to karaoke for the first time with my volleyball team a.k.a my hostel-mate, at 15 y/o. After training, all of us decided to spend time together, to strengthen the bond, going to karaoke is one of the agenda. I was so afraid that time as in my own opinion, going to karaoke is like going to a night club. Sincerely, I never heard any positive news coming from that kind of place. In order to mingle and blend with the team, I chose to go there with them. Luckily, all of us are girls. I believe if there is a guy, even one guy, I would rather be a drop out than going to that kind of place with guy. Every person have their own thought, belief and opinion. For me, that is it. However, as I'm growing older and mature, I knew that it all depends on oneself. How you behave and how you act at that place. Back to the moment, I find it really AWKWARD at first. By and by, I getting used with the environment where people sing their heart out and ignoring the outsider, immerse in our own world. Other than that, karaoke also can help in build our self confidence. It did work okay guys girls. 

2. The first time I went to cinema. (2015)

Besides karaoke, going to cinema also is a nightmare for me, based on my judge and understanding (at that time). In my area, which is rural area, going to cinema is a must for a couple. And most of the time, the date will turn into tragedy. Within a year the opening of the cinema, there are many cases related to couple. Including sexual-harassment, sex, kissing and yada yada. In easy words, immoral acts. I had a dream, where I want to break my history by going to the cinema for the first time with my husband, but, I guess it will took long time for that history to break by my soulmate. Khairunnisa, or I call her Nisya, the first person that taught me on how to buy a ticket, buy a popcorn and all of the "procedures" in watching a cinema. We watched a horror film, The Vatican Tape. Can you imagined, it was my first time in cinema, and we watched horror. Indeed a nightmare came true. HAHAHAHAHA. I was so happy. It was back in 2015, where the audio and projection was not as good and clear as nowadays. But it was a cloud 9 experience for me. 

3. The first time I went to cinema with a guy. (2016)

Ermm, we are not dating. He is the only guy with me and Farah. After breaking the record of going to cinema for the first time with Nisya, I wish to sustain the history by not going to cinema with a guy. I want that moment to be with my soulmate. Ho yeah, I am sentimental. Even a little thing can touch my heart. But I guess, that dream also have a long way to go. Maybe I will be 30y/o during that time. Hahahaha~~ It was a last minute plan. Farah asked me to accompany her to loon around Melaka. All of us are want to release some stress, as we just finished with our Mid-term test. So both of us decided to explore the historical city and have some fun. Suddenly, Adam, one of our classmate, which is one of my bestfriend said that he wanted to join. And that is the beginning. We actually did not plan at all to watched a movie, but then, when arrived at the mall, we suddenly decided to watch a movie as we have so much time to spend. Then three of us watched Passengers. I was sad at that time because I failed to keep the record. But I'm okay as I can spent time with both of them and help to cheer them up as both of them was down at that time. Sarangheyoooo gang 

4. The first time I went to Starbucks. (2017)

Budak Kampung went to Starbucks. The scene happened when Norein contacted me, asking for my help to drive her to mall as her phone was broken. She did not familiar with the car rental services and also the way to the mall. Norein is one of the person in my class that I really adore. I admire her. When she ask for my help, I am super duper honor to help her. And after went to the mall, the shop said that the phone can be fixed in 1 hour. So we search for a place to waste our time while wait for the phone to be fixed. Too lazy to walk, four of us went to Starbucks as the shop was near to it. It was my first time touching the entrance of that exclusive cafe. I told them about it, and I am very touch as none of them look down on me as I never went to that cafe. They told me about that cafe, what flavor they like, how to order a simple drinks and yada yada. It was fun and touching moment for me. Norein ordered a coffee, if I'm not mistaken it is Americano. She gave me a shot, as someone who not into coffee, it was my first time to taste that kind of pure coffee and the taste really open my eyes. Not gonna repeat it, ain't because not delicious, but I did not know how to appreciate that kind of things. 

5. The first time I had a close contact with a guy (2018)

Since school, I never touched guy, having a close contact and so on. No matter how evil I be, but for me touching or having a close contact with a guy is a big NO NO. I will try hard to avoid that thing from happen. This is one of the record that I will protect and it will only be break by my soulmate, a husband. However, when I further my study in Masscomm, it was very challenging. It is not like a must for you to have a close contact, but no matter how hard you try, that moment will come to test your faithfulness. But, touching touching is still a big NO NO for me. I also make it clear to all my classmate and my close friends about that principle. Something happen when our class organized a trip, we went to water park and there is a scene where me and my crush was stuck in awkwardness. He also someone who is not into socializing. He is not my truly crush, it just that I always tease him in class and all of my classmate teasing me with him as I like him. But it just a joke. That moment, me and him were so awkward. I'm not going to tell in detail. It is something that embarrassing. Ok next.....

6. The first time I fall in love. (20..

(to be continued)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts