"I don't have big car or big house to flex, but I have best friends with BIG HEART!" (Najiah, 2022)

Sunday, January 23, 2022

 Well Olla. I'm not sure if I'm being too emotional regards my age (getting older syndromes maybe) or it's normal for a person to feel like this. Yesterday I went out with my friends. Long story short, I don't know what possessed me, but I'm feel super excited to share with them my so called 'lucky' life. I briefly told them about my job, my team and so forth. I know I shouldn't be like that, maybe because I haven't see them for a year, so I feel anxious to tell them everything. Little I know, I actually make some of them feel uncomfortable. I only realized my mistakes after i read their body language. I know it's my fault for flexing my success. 

However, deep inside my, it was like a punch to my face as I never thought I cannot share my success with my best friends. As far I know, we can share almost everything with our so called 'best friends'. But maybe not in all circumstances. I am so sad and I wish I can turn back time and being quite instead of eagerly share with them my achievement. Hence, lesson learned. I will just keep to myself instead. Full stop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts